Wiper Fluid Gone Bad?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
YukonRog

YukonRog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forgot to add

Urge to mouth-kiss ANYONE, or barf into shared beverage containers (coffee pots punch bowls) to facilitate the bio-colonization of the human race
Or just create something in a lab and "accidentally" release it creating a pandemic. Call it something like umm....oh I know, Covid!

OP
OP
YukonRog

YukonRog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I really can't complain about their Customer Service. The rep asked what vehicle make, model, and year I used the wiper fluid in so I told him. Then was wondering aloud to my wife "What does THAT matter?" Heh, heh, the rep said he was sending me a set of wipers for it too.

RAMurphy

Bob
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So my first reaction to your original post was - there is no way I will buy that product. But, the response you have been getting from their customer service has made me rethink that reaction. They are stepping out to fix this issue. Love it when that happens.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
"Hey we found this jug of stuff in the back corner of the warehouse. Let's put it out for someone to buy."

If you can look wherever you buy that stuff, see if the numbers on the stuff on the shelves (now) are much different.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia