Wife Hits the curb!!!! RANT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikemal565

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well this came sooner than later...Went to pick my kids up from school today and noticed this!!!!!!!!!

I just got finished washing her yesterday and just detailed the wheels...so I know it was fine yesterday...

Called the wife out on it and of course she DENIES it and turns around and tries to blame me !!!!!!

OOOOOO Im so Angry.....

I guess when you have a wife and 3 kids, its pretty hard keeping anything nice around here anymore....I know it probably can be fixed, but it still bothers me and the denial is the worst!!!!

END OF RANT!!!

Attachments

• 20140905_125255.jpg
    20140905_125255.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 69

uscgto

Reaction score
my wife curbed both the passenger side wheels of my AMG right in front of me. I heard the metal to the curb gashing sound and my heart skipped a beat twice.. just from the sound.

It sucks.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
If it makes me feel better my wife was driving my old Tahoe and ran into a seat that I had in the garage, the metal brackets scratched up the whole bumper pretty bad. The she comes in mad at me, and says it is my fault for putting the seat in the garage! I'm thinking the whole time, YOU were driving the truck!

twhitechurch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's going to happen, as much as me take care of our trucks mistakes will be made. First week I had my truck I hit a storm drain that was sticking out from the road and cut my tire instantly. It also messed my rim up pretty badly.

foxracer025

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is why I won't have nice big wheels. My wife curbed my tires on the tahoe with stock 17 inch wheels lol.

Sent from smackatalk

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang dude that sucks.... my wife already hit a curb too but thank God no damage..... yet

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Women. Somehow, no matter what, its your fault.

Shoulda had one with 17's so it would have only rubbed the tire, not the rim. Your fault.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get some rubbing compound. It's not that bad. That looks like what happens at those automatic car washes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missymom68

Latest posts