Why is everything loud!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1stTimeOwner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys,

1st time posting here. I have a 2014 Yukon with the Bose system.....here is the problem - everything coming from the speakers is loud from the chime to the stereo to the backup sensors. I'm wondering if the amp might be blown or something else.....? I am open to possible solutions and any suggestions. Thanks!

Reaction score
I think you can adjust the volume of some of that stuff through the DIC

At least the chime volume, either normal or loud..... 17f9bfc5ae72dd7ed9535e7b6bda2dfc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
OP

1stTimeOwner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I messed around with the volume level of the chime and it just got stupid loud. Besides thinking I have a blown amp, what else would make the stereo, blinkers, reverse sensors be stupid loud despite the chime volume being on normal?!

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I messed around with the volume level of the chime and it just got stupid loud. Besides thinking I have a blown amp, what else would make the stereo, blinkers, reverse sensors be stupid loud despite the chime volume being on normal?!

Well, if the truck is new to you, check behind the glove box and radio and see if there are remnants of aftermarket equipment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157