Whoever did this is going to pay!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah a lot of that is true. Running prints, checking DNA, running blood samples all costs money and they pick and choose which cases they do these things for and it takes weeks and sometimes months to even get results back for that stuff. If the case is ******, home invasion or things of that nature they'll make sure those samples get tested but for vehicle break ins where no one was physically hurt they'll most likely not send the samples off.

Buttons, does the club have security cameras by chance? That will be your best bet for getting them caught assuming the tapes haven't been taped over by now.

Danzigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That big *** Rockford sticker on the windshield is kind of defeating the purpose of the tint. You will still attract thieves with the sticker.

I totally agree.

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Also watch the local pawn shops.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I view sponsors or upgrade brand stickers as advertisement to thieves. HEY LOOK THIS IS THE COOL STUFF I HAVE. Me personally I want dark tint and all my gear hidden stealthy and plain Jane so they have no urge to break in. If no flash they think no cash.

Hooch

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Typically from what I have seen, the people who are trying to be noticed are the ones who get stole on. I mean really, who cares if you have a Rockford system other than the dude that wants to steal it and sell it on craigslist lol.

kschumake83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah a lot of that is true. Running prints, checking DNA, running blood samples all costs money and they pick and choose which cases they do these things for and it takes weeks and sometimes months to even get results back for that stuff. If the case is ******, home invasion or things of that nature they'll make sure those samples get tested but for vehicle break ins where no one was physically hurt they'll most likely not send the samples off.

Buttons, does the club have security cameras by chance? That will be your best bet for getting them caught assuming the tapes haven't been taped over by now.

Yeah my wife's old stratus r/t had been broken into a while back, she is an office manager at the district magistrate so she knows almost all of the officers. The police still would not do anything about her break in, and there was blood and prints everywhere.

The crappy part was they busted her $275 door handle and lock and stole the $10 1980's kenwood cd player, but left the newer alpine s12's and the 800w kenwood amp in the back. I think I would have been less offended if they would have taken atleast $275 worth of crap.

Lesson learned though, she transferred out of the Allentown magistrate to a place with less crime and she parks right by the office now. I park on the street where I can see my Tahoe from my window, the only thing I have to worry about is losing my mirror if I don't fold it in.

Cobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dam thieves Suck!
Also agree lose the the advertisement sticker and get a limo tint brow
It was relay weekend and there were a lot of people in the downtown area

OP
OP
Big Buttons

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just blew some mula ordering center console, pioneer avh-x1500dvd double din, parking brake over rider, backup camera, and a sheet of abs plastic. Just gotta get some 1/2 mdf wood or plywood to make bracket to mount double din. Stuff should be here sat-wed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trackman