Who wants to install parts that arrived in a box that looks like this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I agree with @Doubeleive and @Tonyrodz, check it thoroughly and install it but I would also get a hold of RA and send them the pics of the box and let them know that you received your part in this box and maybe they should contact the shipper to let them know. Was the booster just laying in there or was it all packed up with padding around it?

OP
OP
96-2D-Hoe

96-2D-Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No packaging, just the booster in a box full of holes. Someone at RA opened it to put the receipt and magnet in it. Looks like it may have been returned already once. First time I ever had one in my hand so I don't know if the play i feel is ok or not.

Sucky

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ordering from rockauto is hit-n-miss sometime's its packaged good and sometimes it's not, when the person that is 1 short of a 6 pack packs it then this is the result.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I would be getting a hold of RA and let them know that it came with no packing in there and that is completely unacceptable. They sponsor on this forum. That is complete ********. I would also demand another booster that is packed correctly and has not been rattling all over the place in shipment. As long as you can wait for it.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would be getting a hold of RA and let them know that it came with no packing in there and that is completely unacceptable. They sponsor on this forum. That is complete ********. I would also demand another booster that is packed correctly and has not been rattling all over the place in shipment. As long as you can wait for it.
the chances of them getting that message to the shipping department is slim to none, lol rockauto has everything streamlined, returns are automated and notations are probably overlooked a lot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518