Who ELSE has noticed this?! *MAJOR ISSUE*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RenaliSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...ok its not major but PLEASE READ!

"Rattles, Vibrations, Wind Noise, Buzzing..." Google those words with "Dash" or "Windshield" & you will get lost in the frustration. '05 Denali has 75,*** on it and I just cant take it anymore. There is a Service Bulletin on this issue...GM TSB#04-08-48-003 Windsheild Reseal (if you can actually find that webpage)

Its a drone or buzz-like sound that resonates (more-so in winter) THROUGH THE DASH and audibly shakes the panels @ LOW RPM'S or CITY CRUISING SPEED. Its not exhaust/intermediate steering shaft/dip stick shaking (any other BS your lazy GM dealer has told you). Ive gone to dealer 3x, they cant find it...(I've heard unclipped bezels/lack of insulation/blah blah $$$$)

I've been researching the problem for 4 MONTHS NOW! So PLEASE...ANYONE! (at least leave a post about your weird noise issue)

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Black bear tune, corsa, HID, LED, magnaflow, subs, rims, vent, caps, wheels

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

tahoe, hoe, escalade, esky, denali, nali, pic, remote, 6000k, 5000k, 7000k, drl, chrome

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

caliper, rotor, disc, drilled, rubber, road, hot, cold, line, rear end

Last edited:

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sorry, never heard of it and I don't have it with more miles and more years than you.

OP
OP
RenaliSTL

RenaliSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats a good point....when i got the denali it had a small leak at the top-center behind the overhead console and water would drip through the plastic molding when id turn in the rain. is there a way to tell that my windshield is the wrong size?

Cobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know about the size but the seal may be broken. Sounds like you should take it in to a glass repair shop and maybe they can check it for you. Good luck..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaptainkhaos58