Whipple or Maggie?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
DeatschWerks Fuel Injectors 32D0000608

449.00 through summit. I can pick up today, which i will most likely do after work.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah too much for me. I just ordered some 50 LB Delphi's with adapter harnesses for $150 total. Ordering the Whipple tomorrow. Also ordered knock sensors & harness, valley cover gasket and oil pressure sending unit. I hope this goes well. Brandon @Young28 what are you rolling in now? You parted out the bagged Denali didn't you?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yeah too much for me. I just ordered some 50 LB Delphi's with adapter harnesses for $150 total. Ordering the Whipple tomorrow. Also ordered knock sensors & harness, valley cover gasket and oil pressure sending unit. I hope this goes well. Brandon @Young28 what are you rolling in now? You parted out the bagged Denali didn't you?
This is getting serious now! Can't wait for the install. :driver::popcorn::waytogo:

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The install might have to wait a couple months. I'll need to have good enough weather to ride one of my bikes to work in case I don't get the Denali running in a weekend. But then looking at a blower in my living room might be too much for me lol.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
After install don't forget to check and retorque blower bolts. Mine backed off a little. Plus it just a good habit to make sure it doesn't cause headaches down the road

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:popcorn:

Hey @Red Rocket ...I cannot imagine you sitting in your living room looking at a blower for MONTHS....:imo::badidea:

But so looking forward to that beast installed. Good luck man. Better wear 2 pair of undies the first day you hit that big pedal on the right...whoa...chills thinking about that power......
:signs6:

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After install don't forget to check and retorque blower bolts. Mine backed off a little. Plus it just a good habit to make sure it doesn't cause headaches down the road
Thanks @sumo I will def do that.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a done deal. Justin @ BlackBear sent an invoice for the blower over and I just paid it so it's official. I also learned my truck has EGR so I ordered an EGR delete set of block off plates.

175_GM_TRK_SUV1_thumbnail.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts