Which color is most common vs most unusual.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry it just showed the available colors. The one I’ve rarely seen is green, yellow, orange, or tan. Do a google search for 02 Tahoe exterior colors. It’s autobytel’s colors.

kuhdwi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here in central Wyoming I see a lot of Redfire Metallic like mine, though maybe I am looking for them because I drive one.
White, black, some tan and pewter and occaisional blue otherwise.

OP
OP
M123

M123

Viking
Reaction score
Thanks all. :)

I see some color I never heard of before so now I must Google. :D

I wounder if the location many times can be a result of what you see out there? Tan colors in sunny places are kinda logic, but I wondering if the surroundings did have effect on what did make them pick a color?

Anyway I think subjects like this can be quite fun actually. :)

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here in Southern California, onyx black, summit white, white diamond tricoat(on the escalades), pewter, and silver birch metallic seem to be the most common. I see a ton of black and white SUVs. And lately I’ve been noticing a ton of the silver birch metallic. Maybe that’s cuz mine is that color. Lol. Bermuda blue and the ruby red color, I forget what GM called it in this generation, are the two most rare colors I see here. I have seen a handful of the gun metal grey metallic paints around. There was a 2005 XL Denali in that exact color that used to belong to one of the families here where I live that are all related. I detailed it for them often. It was a gorgeous truck, really well maintained and that was the color I had wanted when I bought mine. I was bummed when less than a year after I bought mine they sold theirs to put money away for a house. I was like why didn’t you tell me?!?! I would have bought it in a heartbeat to keep it in the family. Lol.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi.

Which factory color is most common vs most unusual on this gen Tahoes? :)

Are there any productions numbers how many Tahoes in certain paint?

Where I live, it has to be Sandalwood Metallic and Silver Birch Metallic!

You can look up the data at GTCarlot.com. 26.6% of 2004 GMC Yukons were Summit White for example.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DOC1583