Where to locate amp gain/bass boost knob in NNBS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody got pics or ideas? I think I saw someone on here that had drilled a hole in the center console to stick the knob through?

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chris -- Mine is located at the lower edge of the knee panel, just above my right knee. Since you won't be screwing with it too often, I think you'll find that it's nice and out-of-the-way there. I'll have to shoot a pic later (if I can remember to do so).

What am I doing in this section? I'm never in this section...

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do not see the point of these. Why you need to constantly adjust the bass?

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is in the area near the headlamp switch. I'll take a pic.

Yates I listen to all type of music, so I adjust the bass often, especially with three 12's :)

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ahhhhh I always just set it and forget it.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mines where KMelodys is its hardly noticible. And I too need to adjust the bass often

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
I dont have a system in my tahoe yet, but when I do I will definitely have a bass nob, looking forward to hearing about more nob locations.

This may be ridiculous, but are there any type of spring loaded buttons that you could customize to fit in one of the cig/charger holes...where you would mount the bass nob on the switch, then mount the button deep enough to where when its clicked in its compressed state that everything is flush with the cig/charger hole, to where you could still shut the cig/charger lid and the nob would be invisible to everyone...then if you need to adjust the bass, open the cig/charger lid, push the nob/button so it pops out, then adjust the bass....it would act like our interior lighting button on the left side of the dash, but hidden in the cig/charger? Is this possible???

And Yates, I use bass nobs all the time because I love bass and the wifey does not.

bolo1g2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you thinking about something really stealth or just some where convenient? I was looking in my tahoe and I think an interesting place would be in the cargo space right by the cup holders, maybe drill a hole down there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullyfiberchick

Latest posts