Where should I place and secure this safe that is convenient to reach from the drivers seat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

exzelz

Reaction score
I bought a safe to secure a firearm it’s 10 1/2 inches x 7 inches and it’s about 2 inches in height. What would be a good spot that’s convenient to get to while in the drivers seat while being secure?

The cable is about 2-3 feet.

I tired under the front seat but is too crowded underneath

I have an 07 Tahoe

IMG_4851.jpeg

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
You would be better off with a holster style mounted on the side of the console but I get having it locked up too. Maybe the pocket behind the passenger seat?

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought a safe to secure a firearm it’s 10 1/2 inches x 7 inches and it’s about 2 inches in height. What would be a good spot that’s convenient to get to while in the drivers seat while being secure?

The cable is about 2-3 feet.

I tired under the front seat but is too crowded underneath

I have an 07 Tahoe

View attachment 418399
I have the same safe and mounted it to the bottom of my center armrest box. I use a detachable keyring with the ignition keys on one end and the safe keys on the other so I can unlock the safe without shutting off the engine. I also ALWAYS remove the gun from the safe whenever I park the car at home and bring it into the house.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts