When will we start seeing pre-owned 2015 Tahoes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

evoalex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've started seeing some very low mile pre-owned 2015 Tahoes popping up on craigslist, and was just curious when you guys think we'll start seeing them at the dealerships.

I think there are enough executive leases and people who are just indecisive that are bringing back the trucks to the dealer for something else.

My 2010 is nearing it's 115k mile point and I'm looking to trade her in.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
They're out there already. I know we've had several here on the lot, under 10k miles. For a while, the new one will be the better buy. Id say give it at least another year before a 2015 with some miles would be worth purchasing over a brand new 2016.

OP
OP
evoalex

evoalex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're out there already. I know we've had several here on the lot, under 10k miles. For a while, the new one will be the better buy. Id say give it at least another year before a 2015 with some miles would be worth purchasing over a brand new 2016.

Interesting. I wouldn't have thought so. You aren't seeing much of a drop in price from the new off the lot 2015's and the <10,000 miles used 2015?

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Yah I would give it another year. When I got my 07 Tahoe with 53k miles in 08 and I got it for 28k when sticker was 51k.

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can tell you where 3 are right now. And another at a pre owned buy here pay here lot

OP
OP
evoalex

evoalex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This gives me hope that there are some in the Southern California area. However, as I inquired before, are we seeing a dramatic drop in asking price over the new off the lot ones?

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
No dramatic price drops. Its going to be a while before there's some drastic difference in price between say, a 2016 and 2015. The new one will be the better buy for a couple grand more, and full warranty. Same as any other high demand vehicle though.

OP
OP
evoalex

evoalex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No dramatic price drops. Its going to be a while before there's some drastic difference in price between say, a 2016 and 2015. The new one will be the better buy for a couple grand more, and full warranty. Same as any other high demand vehicle though.

Great advice. I was under the impression I'd be looking at a 6-8k drop rather than a 2-3k drop. I agree, it would most likely be better to just go new.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz