Wheel offset

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigDaddy13440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not have to trim mine, the studs do not stick out past the spacers. Maybe with 1 1/4" spacers???

02_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2005 tahoe ls. 2.5" keys. 1.5" spacers. Z71 springs. Bilstein shocks. I love the height of the truck but the stock wheels look tucked under the fenders to much. I'm looking for a wheel with a offset that will bring the tires out just flush with the factory flares but I don't really know where to start. Ive searched the forum but haven't found what I'm looking for. I want a 17" or 18" wheel. Does a 17" x 9" wheel with a -12mm offset sound like it would do the job? Thanks in advance...any help/pictures of trucks with a similar setup would be greatly appreciated.
I have 10 wides with a -24 offset and mine stick out about 1 1/4" with the stock flares so probably a 9 wide with a -12 offset would be flush, if you want to find a setup you like go to CustomWheelOffsets.com then go to gallery and put it what truck you have and the size wheels and tires you want and it will pull up pictures of trucks that have a setup similar

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mazer16