What type of stereo options do I have?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gary McFeron

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had my stereo stolen and the wonderful people that did it cut all the harnesses out along with the radio. I am attempting to wire it back in (lots of wires) I am installing with it an AXXESS AX-GMLAN29 to get the steering wheel control operational. I cannot find anywhere online to get the wire color codes from the Tahoe. It asks about several options, and I can't seem to decode them from the below picture.

The real critical issue is getting the wiring diagram. The AXXCESS instructions are based on three types of systems. Without Amplifier, with analog amplifier and with digital amplifier. I think that information is hiding on this image but I don't know how to identify it. With that said, does anyone have a drawing for the Tahoe wiring for my system, and can someone tell me what amplifier options I have looking at this image?

Thanks for your help.

Gary

"If I wasn't meant to drive that fast the gas pedal would only go halfway to the floor."
1697833877458.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Based on your VIN I moved you here from the 2021+ section.

When posting, it wouldn't hurt to include some more specifics about your *2007*.(?)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts