what oil Brand do you use on your Rig?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampHound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seriously guys cmon Royal purple shit even there oil filters are no ******** hands down better then every other manufacturer

Not to start a brand or synthetic vs conventional war, but what makes you say its the best? Royal Purple products are a bit harder to come by around here, but I have never heard anything negative regarding them.

Sent while drivi-

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
seriously guys cmon Royal purple shit even there oil filters are no ******** hands down better then every other manufacturer

Mobil 1, amsoil, & royal purple are probably the best imo. Not sure where uou get your info from bud but you also say a cai is completely useless. What makes you think we are gonna believe this statement....

foxracer025

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would prefer to use Amsoil but it is pretty difficult to come buy unless you order it online. However Mobil 1 and Royal Purple can be found most places, I know Wal-Mart carries both here.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mobil 1, amsoil, & royal purple are probably the best imo. Not sure where uou get your info from bud but you also say a cai is completely useless. What makes you think we are gonna believe this statement....
sorry im not trying to be a smart ass or start a pissing contest but i dont like being accused bullshitting or blowing smoke
any statement i make is based on fact or what i beleive to be fact
the comment i made about the oil i was kinda goofing off but as far as cold air intakes thats based on fact what eve seen with my own two eyes information straight off Dynamometer infact we spent a whole day in class back when i was in school testing a bunch of different configurations with a handfull of name brand CAI and when we put them on a generally stock engine we got no hp increase sometimes less hp now im not denying it improves performance on a tuned and modified engnine i know they do but most people are duped into believing that 300 dollar k&n filter they just put on there truck has some dramatic performance increases and better mpg when in fact it does nothing

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

theyve even proven in some cases a leaf blower gives you more HP then a CAI

Last edited:

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to start a brand or synthetic vs conventional war, but what makes you say its the best? Royal Purple products are a bit harder to come by around here, but I have never heard anything negative regarding them.

Sent while drivi-

Depending on what part of Alabama your from there is a guy at the local Flea Market that is a Amsoil dealer. (Fully wrapped truck/trailer combo (so I'm sure he's legit)) and I get my Royal Purple at O'Rileys.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
sorry im not trying to be a smart ass or start a pissing contest but i dont like being accused bullshitting or blowing smoke
any statement i make is based on fact or what i beleive to be fact
the comment i made about the oil i was kinda goofing off but as far as cold air intakes thats based on fact what eve seen with my own two eyes information straight off Dynamometer infact we spent a whole day in class back when i was in school testing a bunch of different configurations with a handfull of name brand CAI and when we put them on a generally stock engine we got no hp increase sometimes less hp now im not denying it improves performance on a tuned and modified engnine i know they do but most people are duped into believing that 300 dollar k&n filter they just put on there truck has some dramatic performance increases and better mpg when in fact it does nothing

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

theyve even proven in some cases a leaf blower gives you more HP then a CAI

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41254

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trappnastyy