What is this? Business card holder?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll probably never go back to that area, no reason to at this point. Seems like my son and I visited the annual Woodmen's show in 2006. I thought that was in the county to the east of Coudy, but I don't exactly recall.

Tioga county, did my share of exploration over there too.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would love to see that part of the country. Some day I hope. I also yearn to see crystal clear ocean water and white sand in person some day.
err, no ocean like that around here, maybe in Tahiti, the pacific is a cold bish, kinda sorta gets warm enough to swim way down by los angeles/san diego/mexico, up north most of the coast is like a mild spring (usually) in summer otherwise it's cool/cold overcast, foggy but you get a few sunny days here and there. It can be 115 here and I can drive an hour to the ocean and it will be 65, today for instance it is 57 in san francsico right on the pacific

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
err, no ocean like that around here, maybe in Tahiti, the pacific is a cold bish, kinda sorta gets warm enough to swim way down by los angeles/san diego/mexico, up north most of the coast is like a mild spring (usually) in summer otherwise it's cool/cold overcast, foggy but you get a few sunny days here and there. It can be 115 here and I can drive an hour to the ocean and it will be 65, today for instance it is 57 in san francsico right on the pacific

No I meant Gulf/Carribean Atlantic, not pacific ocean/coast crap. No cali. :p Wanna see Arizona, NM.

TheStigPPV

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think it’s there for parking passes or ID badges for office etc. in the past that is what I similar slots for.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are you talking about? This thread is about road trips to the Hoover Dam, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread went way off the rails, sorry about that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401