What is this? Business card holder?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really? I'll have to check that out.

Yup! Convenient for holding your card or cash and/or free large fry coupon until you get up to that drive-thru window. Also good for holding your laminated Lord's Prayer card or, more appropriately for travel, Prayer to St. Christopher card.

Or, when traveling in Louisiana, your laminated Serenity Prayer card to remind you not to go buckwild on the countless non-signaling assholes cutting you off.

OP
OP

0Landon0

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My pre-COVID life, I was at the airport every week. as soon as the parking ticket would spit out of the machine, it would straight up in my visor clip. Guess now, it'll go in my new little slit (hold the jokes), when I get back to the airport.

Yup! Convenient for holding your card or cash and/or free large fry coupon until you get up to that drive-thru window. Also good for holding your laminated Lord's Prayer card or, more appropriately for travel, Prayer to St. Christopher card.

Or, when traveling in Louisiana, your laminated Serenity Prayer card to remind you not to go buckwild on the countless non-signaling assholes cutting you off.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What IS it about Olean, NY and knives? KA-BAR, Cutco.... there are probably more....

They make good knives there! My mother still uses the same cutco knives that we ate with growing up and they still look near new. Different parts of the country are known for certain things, York County Pennsylvania is the cradle of american gun making for example.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What IS it about Olean, NY and knives? KA-BAR, Cutco.... there are probably more....

because NY.... that’s why.....;)

They make good knives there! My mother still uses the same cutco knives that we ate with growing up and they still look near new. Different parts of the country are known for certain things, York County Pennsylvania is the cradle of american gun making for example.

yup, da wife was just asking me to send her cutco knives to be sharpened again... they do it for a small fee plus shipping..unfortunately theY are not accepting knives right now.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
because NY.... that’s why.....;)

yup, da wife was just asking me to send her cutco knives to be sharpened again... they do it for a small fee plus shipping..unfortunately theY are not accepting knives right now.

I used to drive right by the Cutco place on my way from the Buffalo airport to Coudersport, PA. Interesting area. I think I dropped off some knives for sharpening during that time and they mailed them back to me.