What is everyone's favorite online parts store these days?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adrianb

Reaction score
So I jinxed myself when I thought I had fixed my P0171 & P0174 codes. They came back yesterday so I am moving on to the intake gaskets.

Need to source the intake gaskets for a 5.3 motor and possibly the knock sensors too. I have no indication the knock sensors are bad but I'd like to get a set anyway. If the teardown is a PITA, I will just switch them out and enjoy the peace of mind. If I have an easy time getting there, I will return the knock sensors unused.

My local GM dealer is typically 100% marked up from the prices I see online so I am not interested in buying anything from them. EVER.

Any recos?

Also, anything else you might recommend replacing while I am in there?

OP
OP
A

adrianb

Reaction score
LOL

Well I just "accidentally" bought it on Amazon. I must have had "one click purchase" turned on.

I can cancel if I wanted to but the price was great so no need. Part number 89060413 - $53.00 on Amazon via partsdirecttoyou.info

Sorry supercharged but rockauto was $77 on this one. I will check with them next time.

Oh and my local Chev dealer? $124.11!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...and Rockauto does have good quality parts. I've always been happy with them on the stuff I've gotten from them.

Mac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Autozone!!.........just cause it's only like 5 minutes away from home.

No shipping fees.:hands:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texas_Made