What exhaust??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

docster

Reaction score
Looking for a cat back to replace the hack job the PO did. Can't find anything cheaper than Gibson, which is 490. Anything cheaper for the denali out there?

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If that gibson isn`t stainless steel i wouldn`t bother, I had a flowmaster catback and it lasted about two and a half years before it rusted and started falling apart. I think i paid $450.

Seeing that you`re from the rust belt my advice is to spend the extra money for a stainless system. After seeing how long mine lasted i found a good custom shop and had them bend up a new one in SS For $800. It was worth every cent because it will probably last the life of my truck.

donovandavis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Corsa sport is my vote. Little pricey but VERY well engineered, quiet when driving normal, but if you want it to be loud, it's LOUD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dhulsey779

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with the MBRP cat back system. available in alum or stainless,
Sounds great with low drone inside.

Coatwolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Corsa sport is my vote. Little pricey but VERY well engineered, quiet when driving normal, but if you want it to be loud, it's LOUD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, Corsa is some very good stuff and they normally don't have the Dreaded DRONE!

Corsa is pricey but excellent stuff

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia