'07 Yukon XL Denali Exhaust Resonator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BSarteSr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my '07 Yukon XL Denali the tip of the exhaust resonator has rusted off the end of the resonator.

I would like to replace the pipe from the muffler back in stainless. I have searched the internet and am not coming up with anything.

I think the best way to do this is to cut the pipe coming out of the muffler and put the new pipe in place but would need to be expanded to go over the muffler pipe.

Any one know of a place that sells the pipe/resonator that I need?

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On my '07 Yukon XL Denali the tip of the exhaust resonator has rusted off the end of the resonator.

I would like to replace the pipe from the muffler back in stainless. I have searched the internet and am not coming up with anything.

I think the best way to do this is to cut the pipe coming out of the muffler and put the new pipe in place but would need to be expanded to go over the muffler pipe.

Any one know of a place that sells the pipe/resonator that I need?

Is the over the axle pipe still good? If so you can get one of these.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Is this an OEM muffler? Denali & Esky are supposed to have full stainless cat back systems.

Noggles

Reaction score
The over the axle pipe looks good but that part you suggested from Amazon will not work.
Are you meaning because of where your's has started to rust or because of the difference in size? My dad used that kit on his 13 Denali with the bigger 3.5" exhaust and just had a muffler shop weld it on. Works great.

OP
OP
BSarteSr

BSarteSr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you meaning because of where your's has started to rust or because of the difference in size? My dad used that kit on his 13 Denali with the bigger 3.5" exhaust and just had a muffler shop weld it on. Works great.
Because the fitment on the chart says it will NOT fit my Yukon XL.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
BSarteSr

BSarteSr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads