What exhaust are you running?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pooh Bear

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here's a clip of Cherry Bomb Vortex.
Joemanda09
[/URL][/IMG]

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Pooh Bears Cherry Bomb is pretty sweet sounding.....

Redline5004

Reaction score
Just playing around the other day, cut off stock muffler and stuck a straight pipe in. Sounds awesome,cost only my time.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Do you have any sound clips of yours. I have them same SLP axle back and looking to just get a muffler.

I dont dude. I am lacking in the technology department because I spent all my $$ on the rides. I hope to soon though. It sounds great though.lol

fco_gonzo

Tahoe BS Detector
Reaction score
I'm running a 50 series flowmaster, I did have a super 40 but that was way too loud especially on long trips.

e-dub75

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the Magnaflow. It has a little rumble to it but sometimes you can barley tell its there. When in park and pressing on the gas you hear a rumble but the engine rev is louder. I drove it from VA to NJ and I was happy with the rumble while on the hwy. Seems like its performs louder on non stop hwy then stop and go traffic around town.

OMG its Jason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious on those that have the Magnaflow. How is the drone? What RPM's can you hear it the most at? As stated before, My vette was so loud, It was hard having a convo with the passenger, let alone a cell phone. Plus I have a baby now and woudln't want to interupt his sleep with my exhaust.
I know the SLP Touring would be the way to go as far as the sound and looks for that matter, but I can't bring myself to pay $900 for my hoe's exhaust when my primary purpose is MPG savings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigchad1

Latest posts