What does one turn on the torsion bolt equal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive read 1/8" and also read 1/4" of lift/drop. Does anyone know for sure what one full turn of that torsion bolt will net you on the suspension?

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
Not a clue but with my groundforce keys my bolts are half way out and my truck is about an inch off my tire.

Measure it, give it one full turn, measure again, post so we all know :Wedgie:

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ohhhh, so you want me to do alllll the work? lol. im thinking that i have the keys way too low and thats why it rides like shit. im gonna tru lifting the front an inch and see if it rides any better. just need this damn rain to let up.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ohhhh, so you want me to do alllll the work? lol. im thinking that i have the keys way too low and thats why it rides like shit. im gonna tru lifting the front an inch and see if it rides any better. just need this damn rain to let up.

did you ever pull the shocks?

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
its been too wet. the plan is to get under it, pull the shocks, and check that. if i need to go further than that ill **** with the keys. i hate to do that b/c i just got it aligned.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its been too wet. the plan is to get under it, pull the shocks, and check that. if i need to go further than that ill **** with the keys. i hate to do that b/c i just got it aligned.

I think youre bottomed out on the shock.. honestly..

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
6_Final.jpg

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to thread jack, but where is this bolt that we need to turn? Is it easy to get to?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cpellegrino