What do you think of this creampuff?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
He already knows that but half would be a bit much. The mileage is a big plus and whatever I find when looking. I can even keep my black rims and almost new tires and do a swap right there.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Has new shocks all around and rear brakes and rotors and park brake shoes 10k ago. Have the paperwork.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
brakes and shocks is like 500 bucks. i paid 6500 for my 05 LT w/121,000, with 3 rd row seating moonroof dvd monitor leather ect. other then it needing brakes super bad and needing shocks. ive put nothing into it maint wise other then oil changes. it even came on new tires.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it would sell at 1/2 price, pass, you can get one newer 05/06 with comparable mileage for less if you keep your eye out, look on offer-up, facebook, craigslist
prices are artificially inflated right now because of covid shutting down manufactures, keep looking and wait out if you can, if you find one you will have to jump fast because the deals are gone in hours.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
They sell for more here in Oregon and has no rust. He knows I will not pay the asking. Plus, I want the 02 and not newer. I am still waiting to see all copies of work done and a carfax report. I posted so the vehicle could be seen. In no way do I expect to pay that price and I told him that. Some of you should remember when I was thinking of a 2007 and got the guy down over 3k on his price before I said no.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ok, 10k ago.

both diffs changed fluids. did a trans filter service. LOF. New AC Delco plugs and AC Delco wires. Drivers side exhaust manifold surface, rear manifold bolt, exhaust seal, labor for that, front and rear shocks, p/s flush, rear rotors, rear park brake shoes, rear pads. More to come.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ok, 10k ago.

both diffs changed fluids. did a trans filter service. LOF. New AC Delco plugs and AC Delco wires. Drivers side exhaust manifold surface, rear manifold bolt, exhaust seal, labor for that, front and rear shocks, p/s flush, rear rotors, rear park brake shoes, rear pads. More to come. Has no lifter tick either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RanchoTexas