What do you guys think ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya forgot to mention, One of the rear windows doesnt work and the guy had new regulators in a box not yet installed

I'm thinking one of the windows was stuck down for some time, rain water/moisture got in and caused the mildew smell and then they "fixed" up the window

Lots of dirt and debris inside the rear hatch and door jabs ???

Dave
all of that to me would mean it probably sat somewhere for a extended period of time, it's normal for dirt to get in the cracks & crevices especially the doors jams if you don't clean them it just accumulates I clean mine every 3-4 months probably, I give them a thorough cleaning with 409 & paper towels or a soft rag/towel

OP
OP
B

bayareadude84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Meh.........so far have/will have to replace/fix following

Air/Cabin filters
all 3 wipers
Upper radiator hose
CSP sensor
Rotors/Pads front/back
Alignment
shocks
Battery. Previous clown put in a basic 75 Autozone 550CCA battery :/
Transmission service( Filter/Gasket/Fluid)
Rear Diff service

Luckily I get my parts at cost and my mechanic does most jobs for $20 hour lol

She's gonna be a "$2000" score here soon lol

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Score. Yep new carpet smell and gives you a chance to sound deaden if you wanted and to give it a really good clean from the paint to the overhead. Good luck moving forward.

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Meh.........so far have/will have to replace/fix following

Air/Cabin filters
all 3 wipers
Upper radiator hose
CSP sensor
Rotors/Pads front/back
Alignment
shocks
Battery. Previous clown put in a basic 75 Autozone 550CCA battery :/
Transmission service( Filter/Gasket/Fluid)
Rear Diff service

Luckily I get my parts at cost and my mechanic does most jobs for $20 hour lol

She's gonna be a "$2000" score here soon lol
If you haven't done them yet,

The brakes: Look into the "NNBS brake upgrade" for the front. Its a slightly larger but much thicker rotor, with a 2 piston caliper and a larger pad. You need the caliper with bracket, rotor, and pad to match, but if you were going to upgrade anyways its a very small price increase for the improved braking. Its a simple replace with the new parts/zero modding needed upgrade.

Shocks: depending on what you got, and what you want out of it, this is the time to delete those expensive self leveling shocks.

OP
OP
B

bayareadude84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you haven't done them yet,

The brakes: Look into the "NNBS brake upgrade" for the front. Its a slightly larger but much thicker rotor, with a 2 piston caliper and a larger pad. You need the caliper with bracket, rotor, and pad to match, but if you were going to upgrade anyways its a very small price increase for the improved braking. Its a simple replace with the new parts/zero modding needed upgrade.

Shocks: depending on what you got, and what you want out of it, this is the time to delete those expensive self leveling shocks.

Mine has G69 electronic autoride, What are good shocks to bypass this ??

Any link or pt #'s on the NNBS upgrade ??

I might be passing this rig off to my little bro, So dont wanna put to much $$$ into it lol ;)

Dave

Wolfbraid

Full Access Member
Reaction score