What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stocco

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Debadged and put in white led map lights, dome lights and the lights under the exterior rear view mirrors. Currently they light up the ugliness of the dash and console ripped out because I'm doing a tablet install. LOL :head3:

tri94sbc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Temporarily rehung the tailpipes due to broken hangers. I bought these pipes about 2 years ago and I'm pretty sure they were made for a pickup truck 'cause trucks have a spare in the back and not a gas tank. They don't quite fit properly and started to rattle against the shocks and springs. Good enough for now, until I replace them with a S/Steel kit.

TheBlueBeast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sun....your headers look amazing.....drool.

All I did was fill up the gas tank, and think about how badly I need to clean the thing.

Phantom240

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never seen mating surfaces that look like they were built up with welds, then milled flat. I guess it would make a better seal by focusing more of the force on the gasket directly adjacent to the ports, rather than spreading the force across the entire flange. Every header I've had was flat at the gasket surface.

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never seen mating surfaces that look like they were built up with welds, then milled flat. I guess it would make a better seal by focusing more of the force on the gasket directly adjacent to the ports, rather than spreading the force across the entire flange. Every header I've had was flat at the gasket surface.

It depends on the manufacturer, usually the cheap ones do that, the better ones have a flange that is machined like that, the really cheap ones do neither.

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It depends on the manufacturer, usually the cheap ones do that, the better ones have a flange that is machined like that, the really cheap ones do neither.

My Borlas don't look like they have built up flanges, but the flange is just really thick.

7ubyduze.jpg

cent frum a smaert fone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21RST

Latest posts