What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ended up taking off the door panel and spraying the entire track from too to bottom raising and lowering the window as I did it. It's fixed now so I'll update if comes back. I used this from autozone

yjytenun.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for this. I think I might have to do this for the Esky. It's making this very loud squeaky noise every time I roll the driver side window up or down. It's pretty embarrassing

MostWanted

Reaction score
Got the computer programmed to compensate for the smaller 265/60s...I couldn't stand the navigation reading one speed and the speedometer reading another. I also wiped down the seats with some Blue Magic leather cleaner.

jokeracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got an oil and lube at the local Chevy dealership. After they pulled my truck out to the front You would have thought Justin Bieber was there. 26s are definitely a crowd pleaser.

nequ6epy.jpg

quma9yvy.jpg

After I got home I decided to try some plasti dip and murdered out my grille and lower bumper.

gu4edugu.jpg

varu9u5a.jpg

su7edaru.jpg

ase4upa5.jpg

sapumehu.jpg

The grille and emblem came out great. The lower part not so much. Next time I will make sure not to use dollar store tape to mask it off.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The pics of the salesmen are funny :D makes ya feel good, don't it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
microfoxdev