What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
^My neighbor just got one of those all white looks so sexy/classy I love it but like gmt900 better

OP
OP
P

phattyford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took my roof rack off and just replaced the bolts that hold it on with smaller (shorter) ones. I'm gonna go buy some rubber washers tomorrow so that it doesn't leak. What are some other ideas that you guys have seen or heard done? I'm not gonna fill em with silicone cause I may want to put em back on one day. I like the look of it with it off though.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Debadge the window thing on the rear glass looks really clean w/o it

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^My neighbor just got one of those all white looks so sexy/classy I love it but like gmt900 better

Yup in white it looks SICK. I know I'm gonna miss the Kon though, but I just don't drive it anymore. I have probably put 200 miles in the last 4 or so months.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then why not keep it it's not like your paying a huge gas bill or anything and I mean it's a yukon everyone loves a yukon/tahoe

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would keep it but would also like to give a good amount of money to go towards my next purchase.

Filled her up today, they sure look good with the fuel gauge of F. :)

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the older model FX35 or 45 03-08. But not really the new ones, they look kinda weird IMO.

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos