What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phattyford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dedicated a lot of time to some mods on my Tahoe this weekend. I replaced my low beam halogen lights with one of HID Guy's kits, plasti dipped my chrome surround on my grille, tried to repaint my front bowtie (FAIL!), replaced my interior lights with LEDs, installed my holster under my steering column, and replaced a seatbelt latch on the driver's seat. Now I'm waiting on my rear door actuators to come in as well as the billet bowties I ordered. As soon as they get here I'll get to installing them too. Long weekend but I got it done. What did you do to your Tahoe/Yukon?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is getting quite comical on this site...I posted this in the 07+ because I drive an 07+ I don't even check the other year model threads because I don't drive the other year model truck. I mean look at where this thread now lives...General Discussion Discuss anything in general about the 2000 -2006 models here. Too bad I don't drive that year model vehicle I suppose. Silly to combine the two if you ask me.

There should be this exact thread in both the NNBS and NBS sections (since the OBS section already has it's own)...

well what had happened was...I tried.

Makes sense to me!!

ok, ok....I'll move them back into a thread just for GMT900's :chicken:

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drove it a little bit and would still like for it to be gone.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wife drove it to work in this monsoon.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Be careful out there it looks bad from the news

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Robbie you guys are more then welcome to come wait out the storm in IA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons