What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Getting ready to get some new headlights for the burb. I'm pretty sure I know what I want. Now I need to decided to go with clear or amber reflector in the headlight :hmm:

View attachment 231741

or

View attachment 231742
So I ended up ordering the clears. I’m sure they won’t be here by this weekend so I’m aiming to install them the next weekend which is ok cuz I need to finish up some things on the dually this weekend anyway :)

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
Went to check the catch can tonight. Been on a week or two?

Nothing in it except a few drops of oil vapors that smell like gas. That said the two pieces that act as baffles unscrewed themselves and fell in the can. One screws into the other. I screwed everything back together.

I have a feeling that the two pieces are actually supposed to hold a filter of some sort, but it doesnt come with one. I will have to come up with something to put in there, which will help the vapors condence easier, making the can more effective.

D0A908B5-13D3-4DB4-BC06-6C7DE27F1D5F.jpeg

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Getting ready to get some new headlights for the burb. I'm pretty sure I know what I want. Now I need to decided to go with clear or amber reflector in the headlight :hmm:

View attachment 231741

or

View attachment 231742

I really do hope they don't fog up like the shit I bought last year from 1A Auto. :( Seriously, I hope they turn out good bud. :):hands:

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went to check the catch can tonight. Been on a week or two?

Nothing in it except a few drops of oil vapors that smell like gas. That said the two pieces that act as baffles unscrewed themselves and fell in the can. One screws into the other. I screwed everything back together.

I have a feeling that the two pieces are actually supposed to hold a filter of some sort, but it doesnt come with one. I will have to come up with something to put in there, which will help the vapors condence easier, making the can more effective.

View attachment 231760

I got to drain mine every week. :( But at least it is doing it's job so far. :(

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
I really do hope they don't fog up like the shit I bought last year from 1A Auto. :( Seriously, I hope they turn out good bud. :):hands:
Grab a rattle can of clear coat and spray them before you put them on.

I got to drain mine every week. :( But at least it is doing it's job so far. :(
Do you have AFM deleted or tuned out?

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
Have any of you had issues with coil whine in your NNBS? After 30/40 min of the vehicle being on, it sounds like I've got coil whine coming thru my speakers or coming out of the head unit itself- I can't tell which. its a pain because the radio is always turned on- even when you turn it off- because the alert chimes and turn signal sounds- etc all play thru the radio. It's almost headache inducing and I can't tell what it is- the head unit or the factory amp leaking the sound thru the tweeters.

Based on my experience with computers, and coil whine that I've heard come from graphics cards and/or standard ATX power supplies, I want to say its the factory amp causing my issue, but I don't have anything else to base that on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667