What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the_behemoth11

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have just returned from a road trip that stretched from NYC to Salem, Massachusetts. The truck performed very well on the highway during the 5+ hours of travel but I wish I could say the same for the gas mileage. I had a maximum of 450+ miles on a full tank but my average mpg stayed at 14.1 the entire trip. If there’s anything I can do to help increase the fuel mileage that would be great. I recently put in a new engine air filter and maybe every 3,500 miles I treat the fuel system with Techron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have just returned from a road trip that stretched from NYC to Salem, Massachusetts. The truck performed very well on the highway during the 5+ hours of travel but I wish I could say the same for the gas mileage. I had a maximum of 450+ miles on a full tank but my average mpg stayed at 14.1 the entire trip. If there’s anything I can do to help increase the fuel mileage that would be great. I recently put in a new engine air filter and maybe every 3,500 miles I treat the fuel system with Techron

Just curious, did you reset the dic at fill up? What kind of speeds were you doing?

Does it have a supercharger ?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score

accelerate like a 90 year granny and keep it at 55 that's about the only thing that will garner you more mpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700