What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You left handed? That seems like a bit of an awkward position with the butt up for a right handed cross draw reach

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

Yes, lefty, so that explains things some. It's also the reason I carry a H&K P30 SKS. It's a bit wide, but all the controls are ambi.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I contemplated the adhesive mount, too, but about 10 minutes in a parking lot on an August afternoon, and it'd be a floor mount. :oops:
Yeah, not too keen on that idea. Tonyrodz pancake holster suggestion may work between seat / console. [emoji106][emoji3166]

Sent from my iPhone using TapaBlah

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll have to try my Ramora holster for that.
Seems like that might be too lightweight/ squishy to me, I think some type of kydex, with a pancake makes sense. But lmk! I still need to see how much actual space is there for starters.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaBlah

runt83

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Discovered my left rear defroster tab broke off. I did some searching for a fix and it seems like long term I should replace the entire window. Anyone have any decent fixes that'll get me through the winter? I have access to a garage if I need to use one but the vehicle sits outside at my place. I guess I'm hoping some permatex or something might get me through the winter. Any help is appreciated!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Discovered my left rear defroster tab broke off. I did some searching for a fix and it seems like long term I should replace the entire window. Anyone have any decent fixes that'll get me through the winter? I have access to a garage if I need to use one but the vehicle sits outside at my place. I guess I'm hoping some permatex or something might get me through the winter. Any help is appreciated!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Frostfighter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Attempt22