What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

09 L9H

not a boomer
Reaction score
Not today, but last night I was walking out of Walmart and used the remote start when about halfway to the Denali. When I got closer there was a cart pusher worker going by me and asked what I had in that thing! I guess he heard it start up and it does have a pretty good/loud growl to the exhaust note, I can usually hear it start from across a lot.

I told him 6.2 liter
Sometimes my exhaust crackles a little bit after startup when it settles down to idle, and hearing that echoing through the parking garage first thing in the morning almost makes me forget about my horribly cracked dash.

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't been on here much for work, vacation and fixing stuff on the truck. Since December 20th I've ..

1) Replaced CVs and Hubs
2) Transmission filter, full drain & flush
3) Fix broken bolts on driver side exhaust manifold
4) Oil pressure sensor (might have been a casualty of the welding in #3)

Those last three were since Christmas and I still have a driver O2 sensor with a bad heater circuit for which I'm waiting on parts.

So yeah, been friggin busy.

09 L9H

not a boomer
Reaction score
Alright so I just scored what I think is a sweet deal on an OEM fuel filler door. I bought my truck with this ugly dealer-installed billet fuel door and have been searching for a color-matched OEM one for some time now. Found one on Ebay after some extensive searching for $20 + $15 to ship, whereas other ones are $50 or more. It's got a little scratch on it but nothing that can't be fixed with some touch-up paint. Can't wait to swap the old one out.
upload_2019-1-2_12-1-3.png

Last edited:

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting the cracked windshield replaced today. You get no respect in a PPV with a cracked windshield.

....and discovered that the interior lights now do not come on. They will if you turn them on from the dash switch, but if you have it set to other than 'full on', we get nothing. I guess I need to replace the dome light controller. :(

Last edited:

Mrhug3

Reaction score

M3kanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who do you have insurance through? I have had terrible luck with insurance companies.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fafafyfy