What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is your location info correct, you are in CA?
YEP, but I don't fit the profile lol I was raised on the entire west coast from Inner city to boondocks, I hate it here but it's where I make a living.
I spent a lot of time with older generations, (the greatest generation) and I learned a lot from wise people, they would be turning in the graves if they knew all crap that goes on now
but that's a different subject not allowed on here.

jared999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YEP, but I don't fit the profile lol I was raised on the entire west coast from Inner city to boondocks, I hate it here but it's where I make a living.
I spent a lot of time with older generations, (the greatest generation) and I learned a lot from wise people, they would be turning in the graves if they knew all crap that goes on now
but that's a different subject not allowed on here.
I went to high school in Sacramento and I miss the mountains, the ocean, skiing etc.

When the oil field took a dump in 2009 I moved to TX a year later as there is a lot more work out this way for what I was doing.

I've heard plenty of people rail on ca, but I loved it when I was there. However, I'll never move back. prices are astronomical.

Last edited:

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went to high school in Sacramento and I miss the mountains, the ocean, skiing etc.

When the oil field too a dump in 2009 I moved to TX a year later as there is a lot more work out this way for what I was doing.

I've heard plenty of people rail on ca, but I loved it when I was there. However, I'll never move back. prices are astronomical.
Same. I love California, as I love Colorado. But unfortunately, they’re both astronomical, and then there’s the eh.. discomfort I get from certain commonalities between the two states.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same. I love California, as I love Colorado. But unfortunately, they’re both astronomical, and then there’s the eh.. discomfort I get from certain commonalities between the two states.
Tactfully said

Thats why I stayed in Texas after the Air Force and college.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Doh. Part of my headliner snapped (weakest thin area near dvd hole)

I don't want to install it with it wrinkled like that. maybe some tack glue or something will work.

View attachment 393228
Try taping that split from behind. Reinforce it as best as you can, making it as rigid as possible, then try using a hair dryer on high heat using something to smooth that wrinkle out. I'd use the hair dryer once the headliner is back in place. You have a 50-50 shot of it working.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alejo2160