What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got any night output pics?

Not yet. I'll post up ASAP. They are super bright though. Each LED light has its own heat sink and fan on the back of it just like a processor on a PC motherboard and a ballast like HID's... nuts.

Last edited:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where to find the front right door ebony handle assembly for the non heated seats? Checked rockauto and the like but they only seem to the ones for the heated seats. Dirt cheap there, and no wanting to drop $50 on gmpartdirect.

Go to dealer, ask for price and part number, find it online...

Also, whats everyone doing to replace/upgrade the peeling part of the steering wheel? I'm just a dash (sigh), front right door handle, and non peeled steering wheel from having this interior in perfect order again.

Are you talking about the black spokes? or the wheel itself? The spokes (or the wheel) you can get on eBay and change out yourself

NNBS-Medic

Supporting Member
Reaction score

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Replaced the rear windows switches ($17.99 each) and the cigarette lighter plug covers ($5.02 for both). $40 to look better and have everything in working order isn't too bad.

Anyone know where to find the front right door ebony handle assembly for the non heated seats (GM 22855610)? Checked rockauto and the like but they only seem to the ones for the heated seats. Dirt cheap there, and no wanting to drop $50 on gmpartdirect.

Also, whats everyone doing to replace/upgrade the peeling part of the steering wheel? I'm just a dash (sigh), front right door handle, and non peeled steering wheel from having this interior in perfect order again.
Where did you order the lighter plug covers from?