What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
Also the first time in a few years that my press has done anything other than flatten things to perfection.
Nice to have it earn it's keep.

When i bought it, cranking that handle for what felt like an hour to get it in a position i wanted.
I said f this and bought the 20 ton pneumatic hydraulic jack and adapted it.
I have flattened beer cans to perfection, pennies (making my own washers), etc. :D

https://www.harborfreight.com/20-ton-air-over-hydraulic-jack-95553.html (was like $89 with a coupon at the time)
Plus
https://www.harborfreight.com/20-ton-shop-press-32879.html (was somewhere around $120 with coupon at the time)
Plus
:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:
Equals:
:hmmm2:
:lol2: :win: :yaoface2:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
Throttle learn done, fixed the issue. :cool:

From the FSM,

With Scan Tool - Reset Procedure
Ignition ON, engine OFF, with a scan tool, perform the Idle Learn Reset in Module Setup.
Start the engine, monitor the TB Idle Airflow Compensation parameter. The TB Idle Airflow Compensation value should equal 0 percent and the engine should be idling at a normal idle speed.
Clear the DTCs and return to the diagnostic that referred you here.

Without Scan Tool - Learn Procedure
Important: Do NOT perform this procedure if DTCs are set. Refer to Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) List - Vehicle.

Start and idle the engine in PARK for 3 minutes.
With a scan tool, monitor desired and actual RPM.
The ECM will start to learn the new idle cells and Desired RPM should start to decrease.
Ignition OFF for 60 seconds.
Start and idle the engine in PARK for 3 minutes.
After the 3 minute run time the engine should be idling normal.
Important: During the drive cycle the check engine light may come on with idle speed DTCs. If idle speed codes are set, clear codes so the ECM can continue to learn.

⇒ If the engine idle speed has not been learned the vehicle will need to be driven at speeds above 70 km/h (44 mph) with several decelerations and extended idles.

After the drive cycle, the engine should be idling normally.
⇒ If the engine idle speed has not been learned, turn OFF the ignition for 60 seconds and repeat step 6.

Once the engine speed has returned to normal, clear DTCs and return to the diagnostic that referred you here.

---

I like the "with the scan tool procedure" best, took like 5 seconds. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076