What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My public PPE:

RahdWgeyPwHkHEZryEfYK9qKNatgLNpvCqa-CBqHiU_n5JQzK2.jpg
Funny thing is, I saw a guy standing outside my local grocery store yesterday when I was walking in. He had on one of those useless medical masks, and had poked a hole in it for his cigarette, just like that. It was all I could do to not laugh out loud. I wanted to take his pic, but he was staring at me the whole time I walked past. Kinda creepy, actually. I wonder what he did when he was done with the cig? I mean, there's a hole now. Maybe he just lights another and keeps going.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny thing is, I saw a guy standing outside my local grocery store yesterday when I was walking in. He had on one of those useless medical masks, and had poked a hole in it for his cigarette, just like that. It was all I could do to not laugh out loud. I wanted to take his pic, but he was staring at me the whole time I walked past. Kinda creepy, actually. I wonder what he did when he was done with the cig? I mean, there's a hole now. Maybe he just lights another and keeps going.
Hilarious!! What an idiot

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I knew what it was, that one looks like a ******.

I really didn't look that closely at it. Just Googled up a random internet pic.

What's funny is that I just realized that this laptop was logged into Jenn's Google, so now it's in her search history. Of course, she's the one that informed me it was on her account. She quit questioning my searches a LONG time ago. :rofl:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I really didn't look that closely at it. Just Googled up a random internet pic.

What's funny is that I just realized that this laptop was logged into Jenn's Google, so now it's in her search history. Of course, she's the one that informed me it was on her account. She quit questioning my searches a LONG time ago. :rofl:
I can't even imagine :eek:........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RanchoTexas