What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here, no AFM. Wind and whether the road surface is dry or wet has a big impact on fuel economy too. Hit a storm once and lost 2 mpg going from dry to wet and then another 1-2 once inside the storm. It gets near 28 mpg tucked behind a big rig!
i tried the big rig thing I get less MPG with the hybrid unless they have a trailer tail ...

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Woke up to damage to the driver side door, some idiot decided they wanted to try and steal my Yukon. Thankfully the damage is minimal as they tried using a slim jim or something of the sort; mainly scratches from prying :(
Idiots. I fu*king hate thieves. Someone tried to steal The Beast while I was in a theater a couple years ago and messed up the ignition.

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Idiots. I fu*king hate thieves. Someone tried to steal The Beast while I was in a theater a couple years ago and messed up the ignition.

Same, unfortunately I live in the stolen car capital of the nation :/

We have vagrant problems form time to time in our area, hopefully this was an isolated incident. I will definitely park closer to my driveway this time so cameras can monitor activity

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same, unfortunately I live in the stolen car capital of the nation :/

We have vagrant problems form time to time in our area, hopefully this was an isolated incident. I will definitely park closer to my driveway this time so cameras can monitor activity

Since the last one on here got stolen, I've been putting my transfer case in neutral and chocking the wheels. One, it looks disabled, two, they cannot just roll the dial to get her back in gear, a procedure has to be followed which might give me enough time to...

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since the last one on here got stolen, I've been putting my transfer case in neutral and chocking the wheels. One, it looks disabled, two, they cannot just roll the dial to get her back in gear, a procedure has to be followed which might give me enough time to...
Excellent idea. Though I also tend to like it in gear so it can’t be towed right out. Also, I use a club on all my cars. I think it’s a pretty decent deterrent. Club, with the wheels turned.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excellent idea. Though I also tend to like it in gear so it can’t be towed right out. Also, I use a club on all my cars. I think it’s a pretty decent deterrent. Club, with the wheels turned.

Someday I'll put in the locking column that they beefed up for the Escalades and put that inclination sensor/alarm in it too.

Mickey_7106

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Parking brake won't hold it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA