What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Everything is back together, filled up and no leaks so far. Will check again the next few days just to make sure the fittings are secure.

Cleaned the asphalt with a degreaser and put everything away.

I'd say it took me around an hour, and that was because I took extra stuff off I didn't need to (The front trim pieces on top) and going back and forth with watching a YouTube video.

After everything was back together, I did hear a different noise, took a video to see if it's just normal engine knock or something else. Let me know what you think.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Everything is back together, filled up and no leaks so far. Will check again the next few days just to make sure the fittings are secure.

I'd say it took me around an hour, and that was because I took extra stuff off I didn't need to (The front trim pieces on top) and going back and forth with watching a YouTube video.

After everything was back together, I did hear a different noise, took a video to see if it's just normal engine knock or something else. Let me know what you think.

Sounds like pretty normal Chevy ticking to me. What kind of oil is in there?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, just got the lower hose off and draining now. Eff that clamp! That was the biggest pita to get to. Took the passenger side headlight off to make it a little easier. I'd say the wheel well trim/cover should come off too if you want it easy to access.

Not sure how long to let it drain, but gonna give it a while.
lol, that lo

sounds good to me, sounds just like mine

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

All I'm hearing are the injectors ticking.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Check the oil!

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I was gonna mess with you and say it’s the common “radiator tick” but I don’t wanna have you freak out lol. It sounds normal to me.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
who here has the turn signal switchbacks installed on there Yukon in the front?, I know someone does I thought it was warren.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts