What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually my right leg is just way shorter than my left

In my early 20s, I tried telling an officer my speeding was not because I was being a *******, but because I had a deformity- my right leg was much longer than my left. Technically, it wasn't a total lie as there is a bit of a difference (everyone's legs are different).

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
In my early 20s, I tried telling an officer my speeding was not because I was being a *******, but because I had a deformity- my right leg was much longer than my left. Technically, it wasn't a total lie as there is a bit of a difference (everyone's legs are different).
Bet he didn't buy it lol.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, how’d that work out for ya? [emoji23]

Reminds me of when I was in my early 20’s. Had a little Civic coupe, and miles of straight road ahead of me in southern Wyoming.. I had just passed 4 cars and a semi, going about 130. Thank God he didn’t catch me there, and I had slowed down to 94 at the crest of a hill. Told him I was a bit foggy, as I had a bad cold, and had taken some medicine that made me a little loopy.. he was not amused, and said: “oh, so you’re telling me you’re under the influence!?”
D’oh! No sir! Please proceed with writing that ticket... [emoji1787][emoji23]

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

Reminds me of when I was in my early 20’s. Had a little Civic coupe, and miles of straight road ahead of me in southern Wyoming.. I had just passed 4 cars and a semi, going about 130. Thank God he didn’t catch me there, and I had slowed down to 94 at the crest of a hill. Told him I was a bit foggy, as I had a bad cold, and had taken some medicine that made me a little loopy.. he was not amused, and said: “oh, so you’re telling me you’re under the influence!?”
D’oh! No sir! Please proceed with writing that ticket... [emoji1787][emoji23]
Hehe, yeah not a good thing to say. Get the ticket for 94?

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

It made it much, much worse!
What would've been a warning turned into a reckless operation ticket. A court appearance was mandatory, and I learned then that he was gonna "stop me for speeding" and let me off with a warning cuz he really just wanted to check out my truck. He didn't even have his radar on so he couldn't have cited me for speeding if he wanted to. What happened is that I was at a 4-way and mashed it on the green light, burning the 285s clear through the 4-way. The car behind me was turning right and the cop was behind that car, so he had a front-row seat to the smoke show. It would've been a slap on the wrist and a "Sweet truck, but don't be doing that on the street". But, since I was being a smart-ass punk and insulting the officer's intelligence trying to garner his empathy for my "medical condition", he stayed in full officer mode and gave me that reckless op ticket. Had to pay a dirty lawyer $450 to have it expunged from my record.

Reminds me of when I was in my early 20’s. Had a little Civic coupe, and miles of straight road ahead of me in southern Wyoming.. I had just passed 4 cars and a semi, going about 130... [emoji1787][emoji23]

I had a '93 Civic coupe and got it up to 135. Yes, it takes miles to reach that.

Actually, I did that 135 while hauling ass to the dealership an hour away to check out the truck in the above post before they closed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar