What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very observant, yes the deputy said the same thing, since it did not Dent the metal behind the glass. Deputy said it was most likely shot up into the air from a long distance away possibly as far as 1/2 mile....... People are such idiots sometimes. This type of thing combined with the people using firearms to do harm are going to destroy our 2nd amendment rights.
Funny, that’s exactly what I was thinking. Firing into the air. Yeah , we have enough of a battle without idiots pulling stupid shit like that, making a bad example [emoji2959]

Wolfbraid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just finished a week in FL(from NC) Hit 180k along the way, pretty much performed flawlessly
will need a good cleaning, after we empty it out.

This happened, ~600 miles(11 hours, one gas/dinner/potty stop, one potty stop kids) of I-95 a few more diversions than planned, had to leave interstate to avoid backups. Ran about 75-80mph otherwise. 18.3mpg was still climbing as we drove the last hour 18.1 .2 .3 Probably because the speed limit dropped in NC, 70mph at 2k rpm seems to be a sweetspot. While we don't buy these for fuel economy, compared to our 07 AWD fusion,(gets about 23ish on the highway, the yuk is the winner hands down, based on comfort.)
DSCF7346.JPG

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Just finished a week in FL(from NC) Hit 180k along the way, pretty much performed flawlessly

This happened, ~600 miles(11 hours, one gas/dinner/potty stop, one potty stop kids) of I-95 a few more diversions than planned, had to leave interstate to avoid backups. Ran about 75-80mph otherwise. 18.3mpg was still climbing as we drove the last hour 18.1 .2 .3 Probably because the speed limit dropped in NC, 70mph at 2k rpm seems to be a sweetspot. While we don't buy these for fuel economy, compared to our 07 AWD fusion,(gets about 23ish on the highway, the yuk is the winner hands down, based on comfort.)
View attachment 221472

You'd probably get better mileage if you inflated the tires and took the parking brake off.....;)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welp, the blower motor in my burb is down again. Lasted me maybe 2 years and I gotta replace it again. :mad: Why does it seem that the AC system in a vehicle is always the hardest to keep running properly?? :banghead:

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 221472
that avg fuel economy thing is off by a few Go by fill up and miles driven..

Hitting between 27 MPG to 30 MPG on the highway consistently .. actual pumped gas divided by miles driven.
with the hybrid Running Aggressive Tires RWD. 265/65/18

not including weather factored data i.e wind those entries are excluded...

so were are looking at 22MPG city /28MPG Highway

see my fuelly here
http://www.fuelly.com/car/chevrolet/tahoe/2008/brent88/905265

those figures are pretty amazing considering the EPA city/Highway is 19/21, 20 combined

You don't have to be rich to have a SUV :)

Last edited:

trailblazer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So much cleaner than my big ugly cord swinging all over the place.

You can use a RJ-11 phone plug and hard wire it into the mirror's harness. Basically just any phone cord will work. Its nice as it powers up when the car powers up (positive to the pink wire). As far as mounting, use some 3M Scotch 1" x 3" Heavy-Duty Clear Fasteners attached to the factory metal mounting clip to the windshield. I can't remember the exact wires I tapped into but you can use a multimeter to see what is hot when the car is turned on. I also attached a 12v to 5v USB supply to power my in-car camera.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can use a RJ-11 phone plug and hard wire it into the mirror's harness. Basically just any phone cord will work. Its nice as it powers up when the car powers up (positive to the pink wire). As far as mounting, use some 3M Scotch 1" x 3" Heavy-Duty Clear Fasteners attached to the factory metal mounting clip to the windshield. I can't remember the exact wires I tapped into but you can use a multimeter to see what is hot when the car is turned on. I also attached a 12v to 5v USB supply to power my in-car camera.
black wire in top corner drivers side is negative, pink wire in the middle passenger side is power

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs