What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally got my projector retrofit done. Way happier with them! Gotta align it all up tonight. Then I will attempt to take pics

z0lt3c

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Dorman replacement suspension compressor showed up, maybe I'll have air in my shocks tomorrow.

FourRings

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone know of a reputable vortec tuner in the west palm beach, Fl. Area? Did Efi Live on the old durtymax and cracked pistons, and the crank due to outrageous tune parameters, Durty didn't like full fuel:(... so I'm a little leary this time, id rather keep it on the road. 01 Yukon lq9 4L60E AWD.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a reputable vortec tuner in the west palm beach, Fl. Area? Did Efi Live on the old durtymax and cracked pistons, and the crank due to outrageous tune parameters, Durty didn't like full fuel:(... so I'm a little leary this time, id rather keep it on the road. 01 Yukon lq9 4L60E AWD.

Hit up BlackBear Tune. They'll get you fixed up :waytogo: Either PM Jenna Bear on this site or go to blackbearperformance.com.

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
X2 Black Bear Performance for the win! You will not be disappointed! I love my 92 octane tune.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65