What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

latvius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you try fitting it in your Denali with the cutouts facing towards the front of the truck? It is offset a bit to one side (I received mine today).
Yeah it is not even close to fitting. The Denali cup holders are much smaller than the Tahoe.

Roilux

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A 'crystal ball' arrived today for my trusty Tahoe that included a pleasant surprise.

I purchased HPTuners MPVI3 interface (no credits) through Amazon to access a 6% purchase credit. On the box is a 10% off code when purchasing credits, of which I'll need two. :gr_grin:

Attachments

• HPt.jpg
    HPt.jpg
    341.1 KB · Views: 2

5x10

Reaction score
Was mowing my grass, facing my Escalade, my mower discharge shoots to the back right , I’m about 15 yards from my car and i see all the black glass drop.
‘odds are , a rock was discharged and hit it, but I don’t see how it got the angle

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Father in Law did the same thing, not once, not twice, but THREE times! He has a rock/gravel driveway and he had the discharge chute on the mower pointed towards the house. The driveway is a good 20-25 feet from the house, but thats still close enough to shatter a window twice, and most recently the sliding glass door. It's the double oane glass, and he shattered the outer pane on the window and left it like that until he shattered the inner pane. He shattered the other pane on the sliding glass door and it currently has only the inner pane. His response was "I still have one more glass to break before I have to get it fixed." I told him to either use the push mower when cutting along the driveway, or to make damn sure that the discharge chute is facing AWAY from the house when using g the riding mower.

5x10

Reaction score
My Father in Law did the same thing, not once, not twice, but THREE times! He has a rock/gravel driveway and he had the discharge chute on the mower pointed towards the house. The driveway is a good 20-25 feet from the house, but thats still close enough to shatter a window twice, and most recently the sliding glass door. It's the double oane glass, and he shattered the outer pane on the window and left it like that until he shattered the inner pane. He shattered the other pane on the sliding glass door and it currently has only the inner pane. His response was "I still have one more glass to break before I have to get it fixed." I told him to either use the push mower when cutting along the driveway, or to make damn sure that the discharge chute is facing AWAY from the house when using g the riding mower.
That’s the crazy part, the discharge wasn’t pointing towards the car, it’s discharges to the back right and I was facing the back of the car and saw it shatter. I always discharge away from the house

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s the crazy part, the discharge wasn’t pointing towards the car, it’s discharges to the back right and I was facing the back of the car and saw it shatter. I always discharge away from the house
I had a back glass shatter from a windstorm with no rock. The glass is typically 20 years old. It may have just, finally, lost integrity and shattered.

5x10

Reaction score
I had a back glass shatter from a windstorm with no rock. The glass is typically 20 years old. It may have just, finally, lost integrity and shattered.
I’m think that when I drove the other way, a rock could have hit it, and it didn’t fall apart until I turned back around

either way, it’s a b*tch trying to find Replacement , looks like I’m going to have to go used, $319 from lkq, shipped to the one near my house
called safe flight, they quoted $1500 but don’t seem to have one available

called a few local guys and none can track one down
one guy is asking if I’m ok with a suburban one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667