What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

latvius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I washed my floor mats today and I’m very close to buying some Weathertech floor mats. Anyone have any feedback on them before I spend close to $250?
I have Weather tech in my Denali and Husky in my Tahoe, they are about the same the problem with both of them is the passenger side gets caught when the door closes.
I wouldn't spend the extra money on Weathertech if I had to do again.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I washed my floor mats today and I’m very close to buying some Weathertech floor mats. Anyone have any feedback on them before I spend close to $250?
I have them in all my cars... I have the fronts, rear- cargo, in the Yukon and also front/rear floor/cargo in the Infiniti QX50. Worth it..... They fit perfect. I have the 4 window deflectors in the Yukon. They fit perfect. ( My sets have no issues, but if there is a 'fitment issue', their customer service will replace them for free.

latvius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Weather tech in my Denali and Husky in my Tahoe, they are about the same the problem with both of them is the passenger side gets caught when the door closes.
I wouldn't spend the extra money on Weathertech if I had to do again.
My memory is bad I don't have Weathertech in the Denali I have westin brand. I have weathertech in my 2008 mustang. Sorry for the confusion

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A high fluid level is a....... concern......
But your description seems familiar..... Nearly like what I had in my 700r4.... A sticking valve, ..that I solved when I re-adjusted the Throttle Valve cable, that is attached to the throttle movement.

( The spring pressured valve, that is supposed to 'move' as per your acceleration, to adjust the pressure. ( Too low pressure, it can seem like a neutral..... Revving the engine, "moves" the valve and temporally "un-sticks" the valve.....
( Just a thought)
To add...... If the throttle valve is not producing enough pressure ( you could be driving 60 mph, but the valve is allowing 20 mph worth of pressure..... Your transmission will burn up.

i am stupid about newer transmissions, but if this symptom is similar, ....ouch....

SilverSport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had the WeatherTech FloorLiner HP in my 2005 Yukon Denali (front/rear/cargo) since last June...I like them but the passenger front edge where it makes contact with the door does curl up a touch...no other issues with them...the HP version is a touch softer and more pliable than the original FloorLiner

I have the original FloorLiner in other cars and always pleased with WeatherTech and their service...

I had Husky in my 2000 Escalade (GMT400) back when and they were nice as well but I like the WeatherTech better...

Bill

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used velcro to attach the suction mount into that usless cubby.. A good location for my Garmin.
To add.... As per the customer service guy, for my 'Street Guardian dash cam", I have a cig lighter power plug with a pair of ' on-off ' buttons. He recommends turning off the power to both the GPS & Dash Cam, durning start up, to avoid a power surge, that may 'bother' the devices.
The power adapter 'flips upward' and is out of the way, after pushing the buttons. ( and it also shows the voltage )....

Attachments

• Cig Lighter & GPS.jpg
    Cig Lighter & GPS.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia