What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J Mac

Reaction score
Might have to swing by the auto parts store and pick some up. The remaining adhesive is pretty hardened, not soft at all.
Be sure to do a small test spot. I used that on our camper and it removed the old adhesive...and the paint. Totally different paint than on our trucks but would suck to fubar the paint. If nothing else, light wet sanding with high grit followed with polishing with a buffer will take care of it.

DutchSchultz

Reaction score
Replaced the turn signal switch with a new one . So funny how a defective turn signal switch would kick on high beams only on a right activation. But also cool that the parts are cheap and it was an easy fix .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DutchSchultz

Reaction score
4ea94fe8c70ed44a7faac7188e1baf19.jpg
Today I just drove the old girl to the gym and back. Amazing how much I love both of my children almost equally in different ways but obviously two completely different breeds .

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
4ea94fe8c70ed44a7faac7188e1baf19.jpg
Today I just drove the old girl to the gym and back. Amazing how much I love both of my children almost equally in different ways but obviously two completely different breeds .

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all!

Merry Christmas brother!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts