What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score

TheGreatGazoo

Reaction score

ArcticYukon

The White Yuke has been superseded by a Red Hoe
Reaction score
I love those wheels....... But they are Chevrolet..... Would I be breaking the rules if I get a set for my Yukon?

No rules... your truck! if you like it, go for it! My uncle's 1989 GMC Sierra long bed extended cab came from the factory with a Chevrolet emblem on the steering wheel's horn button. I asked him about it and he said he guesses it was a mistake from the factory that QC didn't catch... he thought it was cool so he left it that way.

My dad had an '88 Sierra long bed short cab that looked almost identical to it and the horn button on it was correct with the GMC logo.

I had no idea there were gloves included in the spare tire kit?

Me neither... but then again, I seem to have the crap luck of buying used vehicles that have had the jack and spare accessories removed.

The 'Hoe came with the spare but no tools or jack. My Chrysler came with no spare, tools, or jack. My Ram came with all of it. One of the vehicles we had included a jack that was so rusted I had to soak it in oil just to get it to work again.

PO's are weird creatures.

Keviebear86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone ever tried the IJDMTOY LED fog light kit? I just ordered it and was curious what everyone else's experience is with them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Naileddown