What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok guys so I have a question. I have a 2004 Z71 suburban. I got a check tire sensor light in the DIC. I put my new tires on 6 months ago and the tire pressures and everything worked and I got my tire pressures on the display. Now since this check tire pressure monitor thing has come on now I cannot find the tire pressures at all on the display. Had the oil changed and an inspection yesterday. Asked them to check to tire sensors and he went around the truck and all of them beeped and the flashing light has never come on they this problem. But man I miss being able to see my tire pressures inside the truck. Any help? I've looked in the forum but found nothing.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Have you tried the relearn procedure?

M3kanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You may be able to turn it off/on in the dic or the batteries may have died.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

brian.roberts.1293

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you tried the relearn procedure?
You may be able to turn it off/on in the dic or the batteries may have died.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
No the gentlemen at the tire place that did the oil change relearned it per the instructions I found here. I watched and he had all four tires beep and then the tire light flashed I drove and it went away but still no tire pressure on my DIC and j have gone thru the menu ok n the steering wheel and it has no like on off menu I could find

2004 Z71 Suburban Green I have a few upgrades done.

chevync

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed a Diablo i3 tuner for my Escalade. I installed the 93 octane tune. I've only put 10 miles on it, you could see the difference in the shifting between gears and also wot is better, I was up to 80 from 35 real quick. I'm going to do a few tweaks and see what else I can to the tune. Only mod is Airaid jr and drop in k&n. After christmas I'm doing exhaust with headers.

Massfloefi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rebuilt steering gear from AC Delco installed. New Proforged inner/outer tie rods and Dorman exhaust manifold clamp installed.

Clamp worked like a champ. No more leaky exhaust ticking. Rebuilt Lares steering gear was installed and had to be pulled because it was defective. Work done by a mechanic.

brian.roberts.1293

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys looking to have to buy some parts. My mechanic did the inspection and says my rear main seal is pretty bad. So I'm looking into replacing that. What other things should I do proactively while this is being done?

2004 Z71 Suburban Green I have a few upgrades done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts