What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mcfanny

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
so stock height with snow tires 265/70/17
qmxf77.jpg
3"keys and 2.5" spacers 285/75/16 federal m/t with 16x8 havocs
o923yq.jpg

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stupid question.....what purpose does the catch can serve?

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Stupid question.....what purpose does the catch can serve?

Burb.. I was reading up on then 2 months ago on Norcal SS' s page. I guess they are a must on our 5.3. Motor creates a lot of crank moisture.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes a Catch can helps. I have one.

BUT the big news of the day is:

I ditched the Torsion bar setup and have COIL OVERS up front & Adjustable shocks in the rear. talk about a major vast improvement. For those wanting to know more a review will be in the works later.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
X2 if that's gonna help the engine I'd like to get one and if anyone has a how to install that'd be great too.

Buy this --> http://catchcans.com/can1.html then go to your local napa or whatever you have in your city and buy 5' of 3/8 fuel line and hose clamps to go with them (4). Take off your old PCV line. The one that goes from your drivers side valve cover to your intake manifold. Then measure and cut a line that will go from the vavle cover to the top of the can. then one that will go from the side of the can to the intake manifold. Then put the lines on and tighten down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Richard A