What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finished my 2-tone project on 1 of the 3rd row seats. Going to start the other seat now.

Think I fixed my Air shock issues (loose air line), has been holding air since last night without me starting her up.

Going to fool around with a hidden antenna now so I can shave the fender.

Attachments

• IMG_3309.jpg
    IMG_3309.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 28

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buy this --> http://catchcans.com/can1.html then go to your local napa or whatever you have in your city and buy 5' of 3/8 fuel line and hose clamps to go with them (4). Take off your old PCV line. The one that goes from your drivers side valve cover to your intake manifold. Then measure and cut a line that will go from the vavle cover to the top of the can. then one that will go from the side of the can to the intake manifold. Then put the lines on and tighten down.

Seems simple enough. thanks. I looked at the catchcans.com site it looks like they have a drain plug on the bottom is it easy to reach when installed ?

Last edited:

mattluttrell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is 14 degrees here. I bought my Escalade a month ago. It has never warmed up. The heater rarely works.

I just replaced the thermostat. It was simple and easy to do. 187F is not too cold. The heater works great. I can now look forward to my 5 degree commute Monday morning.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finished my 2-tone project on 1 of the 3rd row seats. Going to start the other seat now.

Think I fixed my Air shock issues (loose air line), has been holding air since last night without me starting her up.

Going to fool around with a hidden antenna now so I can shave the fender.

At least you know now why your compressor died so fast, an air leak will keep it running till it dies.....which is pretty fast for those compressors!

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At least you know now why your compressor died so fast, an air leak will keep it running till it dies.....which is pretty fast for those compressors!

The first Arnott compressor had a defective exhaust solenoid, compressor worked when you jumped it. Guy I paid to pop this one in while I was at work didn't push the connector on properly. The weird thing is that the compressor didn't keep running despite the shocks not being full.
Btw-in case I forgot to mention it, thanks for helping me

mcfanny

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
140dvrm.jpg
[/IMG]Installed yellow fogs and depo headlights awaiting my ddm kits 35w & 55w 6k
2823pqg.jpg
[/IMG]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reklawnit