What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yea I know, the closest is oem "certified" when I say buying something for our trucks new lol. Up to oem specs, fitment, grade streel, and all that junk. And even then they're still not as good quality.
I know it's all still aftermarket
Any oem would have to be bought used.
Unless it's NOS.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Just put it back on this morning. I'm not too happy with it so I'll be bringing it to a shop this summer.

View attachment 74507
Basically exactly everything Mark said, like exactly lol.

I painted my radiator support beams too. Just shot them with plastidip real quick, hard to do if you don't have a garage and it's winter.
But now the question is black out or cm the chrome ? Black housing headlights ?
Maybe a bowtie or some kind of emblem somewhere:think:

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Basically exactly everything Mark said, like exactly lol.

I painted my radiator support beams too. Just shot them with plastidip real quick, hard to do if you don't have a garage and it's winter.
But now the question is black out or cm the chrome ? Black housing headlights ?
Maybe a bowtie or some kind of emblem somewhere:think:

We'll since I just bought the headlights those won't be changing any time soon so I was thinking a bow tie would. So nice to break up the ginormous opening.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
We'll since I just bought the headlights those won't be changing any time soon so I was thinking a bow tie would. So nice to break up the ginormous opening.
Yea I knew they were new. Wish I had my old phone, I could photoshop an bowtie on there for ya.

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

ATIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rather than start a new thread yet, figured I'd see what the NBS crowd thinks. Playing with maybe some exhaust tip ideas for the Tahoe. Stopped by the exhaust shop the other day and got some pics of this double wall, dual tip, polished set up. Angled forward and would have it cut so that it matches/lines up with the curve of the lower quarter and not sticking way out. Only chrome on the truck is the Esky rack and TBSS center caps. Figured it might look better than the OEM tip.

Didn't look good with just slash cut or rolled so of course the Corsa style caught my eye and the $$ is highest.

I have that tip installed on mine. I dig it a lot. Flows with the lines of the truck.
99ee1e8de9ad020098e53028347a76a9.jpg

Sent from the *******, mid push.