What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put one of my 07 esky running boards. Tomorrow hopefully I do pass. side. I'll update pics this weekend of everything I've done to her

Atreuce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
changed my dome lights, door lights, map lights, and a few others to blue LEDs... can't wait to change my instrument panel!

Garmoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
changed out my front diff seal tonight.. was still the stock one with 99k on it. so it leaked a little.. gotta change the driver side axle seal tomorrow and try to find where the squeak is coming from when the driver side front tire bouces or is hit.. its so $%#$^@#%3 annoying

IMG_0819.jpg
IMG_0822.jpg
IMG_0827.jpg

slightly damaged to get out....

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
4a5abc83-f666-57b0.jpg

4a5abc83-f672-30ee.jpg

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know. And how do you have time for internet searching. Shouldnt you be busy. ( lol ) taking care of someone.

congrats again man. very cool indeed

Yeah, I surf to stay awake and keep my sanity!! lol Thanks Mike, she's perfect!!

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put my stock keys back in because the front was just too low with them and the spindles. Hopefully it'll ride a lil better. Also added spacers to rear coils and put bilstein hd shocks in the rear. Waiting to get alignment now.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

nmsyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"try to find where the squeak is coming from when the driver side front tire bouces or is hit."

I had something very similar going on with my yukon. Squeaked every time the front wheel moved at all. Turned out to be the rubber bushing on top of the shock. I took it out and replaced it with another i had laying around and now the squeak is gone

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So over last weekend my dad decided he wanted to help me with doing the front brakes on the Burb. I agreed and assumed he just wanted to spend time outside and spend time with his son and grandkids. So I told him to take the passenger side and I'll take the driver's side. I was appreciative of the help and he enjoyed the time. Well the Burb stayed parked until yesterday when the wife needed to run some errands. She texted me saying she could hear a lot of road noise and the brakes were loud upon stopping and the noise is coming from the passenger side. So last night I take that passenger front wheel off to inspect and my dad had put the inner pad in BACKWARDS to where the piston was pushing on the pad and the back of the pad was pressing against the rotor. picard.png So last night I spent taking my new rotor up to get turned (luckily it wasn't completely trashed) and getting new pads. I told him what happened and he feels horrible about it (I told him he's being too ******* himself). from now on I guess I'd better double check his work :) Normally he's very good with that kinda stuff but I guess just wasn't paying close attention this time :lol:

Long story short, I did another brake job on the front brakes of the burb last night :hands:

04SS99Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
some well deserved cleaning!! she always shines up perfectly after a few weeks abuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chuckchill