What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BubZX

Reaction score
ordered lug nuts yesterday from advance and they are being delivered to me as i type.

20's going on today :)

BubZX

Reaction score
got em on. still gotta get the bolts for the centers ont the rear but i kinda like it with out em

Attachments

• 2012-03-22 15.10.23.jpg
    2012-03-22 15.10.23.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 41

iBizzy

Reaction score
I washed mine today. I might go out for a ride today. Only thing gas $3.99:-( that sucks.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered some canbus style 194 bulbs for my dome lights last night to see if they do indeed solve the dimming LED problem we found a fix for (curiousity is killing me, wish I'd known about those earlier)!! Also ordered some other LED interior goodies as well, now just gotta wait for hong kong to crap them out in the mail for me!! lol

SHWELL

Reaction score
Spent all day Jumping it.. Efans run when Kon is off.. Killing battery daily.. Also Clean MAF, and Seafoamed her..

mmeachem

Reaction score
Filled up and paid 3.60 a gallon
Also hosed it down and put on some tire shine

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered some canbus style 194 bulbs for my dome lights last night to see if they do indeed solve the dimming LED problem we found a fix for (curiousity is killing me, wish I'd known about those earlier)!! Also ordered some other LED interior goodies as well, now just gotta wait for hong kong to crap them out in the mail for me!! lol

Let me know. And how do you have time for internet searching. Shouldnt you be busy. ( lol ) taking care of someone.

congrats again man. very cool indeed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n240sxlover